Sunday, October 19, 2014

James Rodriguez Wanted to Create Masterpieces as Di Maria Real Madrid



Spain: James Rodriguez said, praising players Angel di Maria, which can create many works in Madrid and he also hopes todo the same during the game at the Santiago Bernabeu. Rodriguez said: "Real Madrid fans really love Di Maria. I know he made R03;R03;history here, and he was a central figure in all of his Real. I respect him very much and I also wanted to create his own works, as here. " In addition to 23-year-old midfielder said the experience they get caught since he came to play at Real Madrid this season, said: "Ancelotti wants me to try to play as much and play multiple positions. I have never done before, but the idea that I will try to do it. I will do everything what he wants me to do because I am happy here and I want to help the team as much as I can do. " James Rodriguez will need to engage with the Colombian national team in friendly match this week with Slovenia and Canada.


More news from Sabayweb